- Have you experienced the death of a loved one?
- Are you looking for someone who understands what you are going through?
- Are you feeling confused, angry, sad, or alone?
- Do you feel like you will never experience joy again?
- Are you going through a divorce or major life transition?
Grief can be an intense experience with a mixture of emotions. The world as you once knew it is no longer the same. It may be hard to imagine life without your loved one. You may be experiencing fluctuations in your mood and crying more easily or you may have a hard time feeling anything. These experiences are a normal part of the grieving process.
We understand what it’s like to experience the death of a loved one. We are here to offer gentle and caring support and a willingness to sit with you through the pain. You don’t have to go through this alone.
Grief is not a disorder, a disease or a sign of weakness. It is an emotional, physical and spiritual necessity, the price you pay for love. The only cure for grief is to grieve. – Earl Grollman