- Have you experienced a loss of a loved one?
- Are you feeling anxious or depressed?
- Do you have racing thoughts or trouble concentrating?
- Do you feel stuck, discouraged, or frustrated?
- Are relationship problems keeping you up at night?
Life can be confusing, frustrating, and overwhelming at times. We all go through experiences that test our patience and resolve. No one is immune to the ups and downs of life.
You are struggling and need someone who understands what you are going through. We can support you during this difficult time. Whether it is the death of a loved one, stress of a challenging relationship, or wanting to feel more confident in your life.
We can help you gain more awareness, understanding, and compassion for yourself and your experience. We can help you have more ease and flow in your relationships.
“Anything that’s human is mentionable, and anything that is mentionable can be more manageable. When we can talk about our feelings, they become less overwhelming, less upsetting, and less scary. The people we trust with that important talk can help us know that we are not alone.” ― Fred Rogers