- Are you feeling OVERWHELMED or FRUSTRATED in your role as a parent?
- Would you like to experience more CALM, EASE, and FLOW in your family?
- Do you and partner DISAGREE about how to raise your children?
- Would you like to WORK AS A TEAM with your partner and children?
- Have you LOST YOUR SENSE OF SELF since the kids were born?
- Are you TIRED of your kids ARGUING with each other?
YOU ARE NOT ALONE. Parenting is one of the hardest jobs we do and no one gives us a manual on how to raise our children into responsible, considerate and resilient human beings. When many of us were children and misbehaved we experienced punishment with shame and blame. Our parents did the best they knew how with the tools they had and many felt they were correcting our behavior out of love.
The GOOD NEWS is we have learned more effective ways to parent which can help you feel more connected to your child. Instead of punishment you can focus on the relationship with your child and use discipline or teaching to guide them as they grow. When you connect with your children, they will feel more safe and secure which can result in them being more respectful, self-aware, and better able to handle the pressures of life.
We are here to support you during the many transitions that occur in your life as a parent whether you are expecting a child, have a toddler, or school age children. We can help give you MORE TOOLS FOR YOUR PARENTING TOOLBOX which will help you FEEL MORE CALM, CONNECTED, AND CONFIDENT as a parent. We all want to FEEL SUCCESSFUL in the most important job we have- RAISING OUR CHILDREN.
“If a child is to keep his inborn sense of wonder, he needs the companionship of at least one adult who can share it, rediscovering with him the joy, excitement and mystery of the world we live in” – Rachel Carson